Bear Trail Lodge consists of a very comfortable and inviting cedar main lodge.
The main lodge is open to our guests during their stay.
Included within the main lodge:
- Commercial kitchen with gourmet chefs,
- Guest kitchen for late night snacks and convenience,
- Family style dining room overlooking the river,
- Cigar deck for after dinner relaxation,
- Spectacular sun room with panoramic views,
- Wrapping decks for outdoor enjoyment,
- Complimentary Wi-Fi,
- Landline telephone services should you need them,
- Business solutions: computer and printer,
- Billards and Poker room,
- Quaint Guest library,
- Hot tub suspended over the river,
- Wet bar for unlimited wine, beer, soft drinks. *No hard alcohol provided by the lodge.
The main lodge is where all guests are invited at the beginning and end of each day as well as any time in between.
There are some guest accommodations in the main lodge but most guest rooms are a short walk from the main lodge.
Guest Cabins, briefly...
The guest cabins are well appointed with comfortable beds, private bathrooms, individual heaters, and comfortable couches. Of course all of the rooms have the impressive views of the river.
The entire lodge is connected by a boardwalk which will lead you to a dramatic deck with a hot tub.
The hot tub is elevated 70 feet above the river. This provides guests with the opportunity to relax at one of the premier Alaska luxury vacation spots while reflecting on the adventures of the day.