Bear Trail Lodge consists of a very comfortable and inviting cedar main lodge. This is where all guests are invited at the beginning and end of each day as well as any time in between.
The main lodge is open 24-hours to our guests during their stay and include many amenities.
- Commercial kitchen with gourmet chefs
- Guest kitchen for late-night snacks and convenience
- Family-style dining room overlooking the river
- Cigar deck for after dinner relaxation
- Spectacular sun room with panoramic views
- Wrapping decks for outdoor enjoyment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Landline telephone services should you need them
- Business solutions: computer and printer
- Billards and poker room
- Quaint guest library
- Hot tub suspended over the river
- Wet bar for unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks. *No hard alcohol is provided by the lodge.
There are some guest accommodations in the main lodge but most guest rooms are a short walk from the main lodge.
Learn about our guest cabins.