Bear Trail Lodge provides packages priced for a complete Alaska adventure. When guests arrive in remote Alaska, all of the details are taken care of.
|2 full days / 2 nights of fishing……||$3,675|
|3 full days / 3 nights of fishing……||$4,995|
|4 full days / 4 nights of fishing……||$6,475|
|5 full days / 5 nights of fishing……||$7,750|
|6 nights / 6 full days of fishing……||$8,895|
|7 nights / 7 full days of fishing……||$9,550|
Packages include airfare between Anchorage & the lodge ($575 value).
Below details what is included in each luxury adventure package.
Bear Trail Lodge is located on the Naknek River in remote Alaska. This requires transportation via aircraft. Following your arrival in Anchorage, Alaska you will be transported to Bear Trail Lodge via commercial aircraft. The flight is approximately 1 hour in length.
While the Naknek River, the lodge's "home" river, provides an abundance of fishing opportunities, some anglers may prefer to access other river systems, smaller streams or tributaries while they stay with us. We provide fly-outs to these areas via chartered float planes.
• Fly rods and spinning poles in various weights and sizes. Guests are welcome to bring their own, if that is their preference.
• Flies, lures and tackle. We also provide guests with an extensive fly tying work studio in our common area. Guests have unlimited access to tying their own flies for the river as well as resourcing the knowledge of our guides who are advanced fly tyers and familiar with the local areas.
• Waders and boots. Guests have access to a variety of waders and boots ideal for trekking along the trails in Alaska. The gear is compliant with all Alaska Department of Fish & Game regulations. A variety of sizes will accommodate both men and women.
Bear Trail Lodge is unique in that we employee local Alaskan fishing guides as a priority. When guests fish with one of our seasoned guides, they have the opportunity to learn about the land and the indigenous people from guides who live in Alaska year round.
Unless otherwise specified or requested by our clients, we promote a 1:2 ratio. One guide to two clients for optimal fishing experiences.
If guests want to keep their fresh-caught Alaskan salmon, our guides will fillet each fish and professionally vacuum seal it. When guests depart the lodge, we ensure their fish is boxed and ready for commercial airline transportation.
If guests are staying in Anchorage before heading home, the Ted Stevens International Airport provides on-site fish storage for a fee. Travelers can drop off their fish to remain frozen while they overnight in Anchorage and pick it up for their flight home.
Bear Trail Lodge accommodates up to 26 guests at maximum capacity. We keep the numbers small so experiences can be big. We strive for our guests to experience the feeling of home, but better. Our entire team will ensure all guests' needs are met.
Each cabin is equipped with a private bathroom where the showers are always hot!
After a long day on the water, guests are invited to slip into our hot tub on a deck that is suspended 50 feet in the air to provide uninterrupted views of the river and wildlife.
Our team of chefs prepare each meal and snack from scratch each day. Accommodations include unlimited food, beer, wine and nonalcoholic beverages.
• Breakfast is served continental style with a chef on hand to prepare eggs, omelets or special requests. We know anglers want to hurry up and get on the water, so we don’t waste time in the mornings.
• Lunch is served in a variety of styles contingent on the anglers' needs and suitability of the location; either gourmet soup and sandwich or a riverside meal. If guests choose to spend the day in resting and enjoying the views, our chefs will treat them to a lodge meal.
• Dinner is served in our dining hall overlooking the Naknek River every evening at 7 p.m. A good day fishing should end with a good meal. Our three-course meals are legendary. If you're lucky enough to join us on a Friday evening, you can experience our fresh-caught Alaskan King Crab legs.
*Food allergies? Our chefs are happy to accommodate specific dietary restrictions with proper notice.
Many guests stay with us for the Alaska experience. We can tailor trips around sightseeing and wildlife viewing.